• Planning lessons and activities weekly that facilitate students’ acquisition of basic and advanced computer skills and submit to the academic coordinator in a timely manner.
• Conducting ICT classes both theoretical and lab according to the need of the course.
• Follow corrections/suggestions provided by the supervisor, vice principal for better teaching process.
• Instructing students in a manner that develops confidence in their abilities to use technology.
• Observing and managing classroom (computer lab) dynamics maintaining safety and security.
• Tracking and communicating students’ progress and need throughout the session.
• Prepare grades by evaluating the students through assessment such as class participation, class work, quizzes, project works etc.
• Ensuring the safety and security of the computer lab as a lab in charge.
• Support the teaching staff and school personals to meet their need regarding the use of advanced technology.
• Attend parent- teacher and faculty meetings.
• Supporting the parents constantly during the class hour to resolve technical issues regarding online classes in zoom, Google classroom, kidspoken (web link) over phone calls and physically in the school campus.
• Supporting the teachers as there are several issues that the devices frequently need servicing due to the excessive use.
• Stand by service to resolve technical issues with the computers and other devices, internet supply for the school campus.
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in the field of computer sciences from a reputed institution
Relevant teaching experience will be preferred
As per School policy
Please send your CV to email@example.com with your name, post and expected salary in the subject line as the following format:
[NOTE: Email without PROPER SUBJECT and ATTACHMENT will NOT BE REVIEWED].